Thursday, March 22, 2012

There She Goes Again - Hunny Bunny


Happy Spring! This week is the week that There She Goes revisited some of their older sets to showcase them and today is the day that we feature them with new cards to match ;) If you would like to read more about the There She Goes Again week and sale, please pop on over to the TSG blog :D



The set that I chose to work with is called Hunny Bunnies and I made this to also go with this week's ISSC08 Challenge over at the iSpy Sketches blog :) This week's challenge ISSC08 is from Brigit Edblom (Biggan @ SCS) and is based on this card. If you would like to play along with the Secret Agents then please pop on over to the challenge site :) 

I water coloured the bunny with my tombows and a water brush and per the norm for me and then I masked him off with scrap paper and sponged in most of the background :) I then added some chalk shading to highlight the details and finished off the card with some of the fabulous papers from the My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks collection :D


Thanks for coming by today and don't forget to visit all of the Trendsetters Blogs to see what goodies await for you there from There She Goes!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes - Hunny Bunnies
Paper: Gina K, Black, MME, Water Colour
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Plum, Saffron, Baja, Vintage Photo
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Tombow Markers, Water Brush, Chalk Pencil, Sponges, Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I forgot you are back with TSG -- you go girl! Love this card (as usual) -- have I mentioned I am glad YOUR BACK!! :)

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

Wow, this card is just stunning, but on the other hand your always is:)

I just love how you create different textures on your cards!

Love Mickaela

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous coloring and adorable bunny!!! Hope you're having fun!!!