Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let's go fly a kite...


Yay! It's release day for the newest collection of stamps by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs called The Sweetest Day and you can find all of these gorgeous pieces of rubber right here! To celebrate, I made this card using the Kite and one of the sentiments from The Sweetest Day Sentiment Set.




I started my stamping and embossing my main image with versafine and clear embossing powder. I then water coloured the kite with my tombows and a water brush. I also stamped off a mask to cover my kite so that I could sponge in some clouds and as a final step I added some extra shading with my chalk pencil :D.

Thanks for coming by today and I will be back a little later in the week with a card that I made for my Dad's 60th Birthday :D

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Purple Onion Designs - Kite and Sentiment from the Sweetest Day Collection
Paper: Gina K, Black, Water Colour, Graphic 45, MME
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Baja
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing folders, Clear Embossing Powder, Tombows, Chalk Pencil, Cloud Stencil, Sponges, Pearls, Button, Twine

No comments: