Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SC379 - Let's Shell-ebrate!


Hi everyone! I was so excited to receive my order from Paper Smooches the other day that I ripped open the package and promptly water coloured up this sweet little turtle from the Party Posse set. I then got side tracked and put it away for a week and a half. Then yesterday I was tearing into my papers looking for a specific one for an upcoming card that I was in the process of creating and took these ones out that didn't make the cut for that particular project...so they were of course still on my craft desk today.

Where does that leave me today you might ask? It left me with the perfect papers and image for an impromptu card for this week's SC379 Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast :)



The turtle was both water coloured with tombows and paper pieced with some scraps using my handy dandy xyron :) Man, I love that little machine for paper piecing!
 
Thanks for coming by today and I hope to see you back here on Friday for my iSpy Sketches card :D Have a great week everyone!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Paper Smooches - Party Posse
Paper: Gina K, Watercolour, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Graphic 45
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo, Mustard
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Clear Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Water brush, Tombows, Chalk Pencil, Xyron, Buttons, Twine, Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Jenjo11 said...

Love, love, love your use of color and selection of paper. You do beautiful work.