Thursday, September 20, 2012

Delightful Birthday Wishes


Hey everyone! I'm back today after a very long week of giving my son's room a big kid makeover :) As a toddler I painted his room in an under the sea theme with sea creatures painted on the walls and a blue ceiling and closet doors. Well he's 8 now and wasn't too fond of blue or the fishies so it was time for a re-do and we just finished it about 3 hours ago :) I'm pleased to inform you all the he now has a grey and black with race cars room and that he's completely tickled... and I'm one happy mom that I got to make a quick card instead of being stuck painting all evening....again!


Anyway, back to the card :) TSG just turned 4 this month so I'm helping Jessica celebrate by creating a more adult card with my Wrapped in Joy set. I paired the sentiment with a very pretty Maya Rd Denim Vintage Rose from eclectic Paperie and a bevy of  Ranger Distress Inks and the rest is history!

Thank you for joining me today and don't forget to pop by the TSG blog to find out what goodies are on sale and to wish TSG a happy birthday! :)

Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes - Wrapped in Joy
Paper: Gina K, Black, Water Colour, Authentique - Peaceful, Vellum
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress: Antique Linen, Old Paper, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Forest Moss 
Accessories: Sewing machine, Masking Tape, Cuttlebug, Sizzix Leaf Die, Raffia, Sponges, Maya Rd Vintage Roses, Tombow Multi

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aren't those flowers the greatest? Love how you've used it on your card - beautiful! As for that bedroom...sounds like something my boys would love!!